All vacancies regardless of status, ie Teaching Staff or Support Staff will be published on here.
Teaching staff: (Please see file section for full details of vacancies)
Class Teacher (EYFS)
Job Term: Full Time – fixed term linked to maternity cover
Appointment: To commence 1st September 2022 until end of maternity leave (tbc)
Hours: Full time – 32.5hrs
Location: Woodfield Primary School
The Local Governing Body are looking for a Class Teacher to cover maternity leave in EYFS commencing 1st September 2022 until the end of maternity leave (date tbc) but no less than 6 months.
We are looking for:
- Outstanding classroom practitioners showing a clear passion for teaching and learning.
- Thorough understanding of the principles and pedagogy which enable learning in EYFS.
- A Teacher who can create a supportive ethos for pupils to succeed, providing a nurturing and safe environment.
- We are looking for a teacher who will build outstanding relationships with pupils and be inclusive promoting the Thrive approach.
- Good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A Team player who makes a whole school contribution.
- The desire to be an inspirational Classroom Teacher who can engage and enthuse pupils.
We can offer:
- A friendly, caring school which is central to the community.
- An inclusive ethos with enthusiastic and motivated learners.
- A happy and welcoming school where children, parents, staff and visitors feel valued for who they are.
- A dedicated and supportive team who create an ethos of success for both staff and pupils.
- Excellent professional development opportunities across a growing Multi Academy Trust.
- Wonderful pupils and parents who support the school in all that it does.
Please visit our website for a virtual school tour:
Full application packs including the application form are available to download from the school website https://www.woodfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/page/vacanices/68666 or can be requested via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that completed applications reflect the requirements of the person specification and are returned directly to the school via email to email@example.com
Closing date: 9am 13th May 2022
Shortlisting: 12noon 13th May 2022
Interviews: 19th or 20th May 2022
We currently have no Support Staff vacancies.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE POSITIONS ABOVE PLEASE SEE THE FILE SECTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
How to apply:
Should vacancies be listed above that you wish to apply for, please fill out the relevant application form below and return it as per the advert.
As a member of staff at Woodfield Primary School, you will benefit from greater opportunities for professional development and promotion as we encourage movement between our academies to give you broader work experience. Therefore, when applying for any vacancies you need to consider that you could be required to work in any school within The Rose Learning Trust.
All our posts involve working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
The Rose Learning Trust are committed to the equality of opportunity in the services provided to customers and all aspects of employment. We warmly welcome applications from all sectors of the community. Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job. We will make reasonable adjustments, in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed.