Parent Code of Conduct
- Our school is a safe environment for all who attend including pupils, parents, visitors and staff.
- Our school is free from intimidation, aggression and violence and anyone not adhering to this will be asked to leave school grounds and may face a ban.
- Our school is a smoke/vape free zone and as such smoking and vaping on school premises is not allowed.
- Our school is an animal free zone and as such no animals should be brought onto school premises.
- Our school is respectful of differences and as such all those who attend school for any reason need to ensure they are respectful and polite at all times.
- Our school will not tolerate defamatory, offensive or derogatory comments regarding the school or any of the pupils/parents/staff, at the school on Facebook or other social sites.
- Our school adheres to a strict uniform policy for pupils and expects all parents, staff and visitors to dress appropriately when on school grounds. Please do not wear nightwear or revealing clothing on school grounds.
- Our school playgrounds are used for drop/offs collections every morning and evening and as such can be very busy – please ensure that only one adult over the age of 18 collects children. All other family members should remain outside the school gates.
Finally, please remember, our staff are human and all have families too. Please respect our decisions and actions we take at school as these are all made with the best interests of all our school community at heart.